Technology is part of our everyday lives. Many of us work with a computer or machine that runs different programs, have a smartphone to keep in contact with friends and family (either with a call, text or message), and use hardware to access the internet for business or entertainment. Many of the advantages we now […]
About James Daniels
James Daniels is a freelance writer, business enthusiast, a bit of a tech buff, and an overall geek. He is also an avid reader, who can while away hours reading and knowing about the latest gadgets and tech, whilst offering views and opinions on these topics.
Entries by James Daniels
Our support is available 24 hours a day – Eastern European Time Zone (UTC+02:00).
Monday – Friday: 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Sunday: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- 7 Foolproof Practices to Help You Maximize Your UX ResearchApril 19, 2021 - 3:17 pm
- How to Stay Safe OnlineApril 10, 2021 - 2:40 pm
- 4 New Hobbies to Pick Up This SummerApril 10, 2021 - 2:36 pm
- Top 5 Ways Social Media Marketing Can Help Boost Your BusinessApril 10, 2021 - 2:32 pm
- How to Improve the Success of Your Social Media CampaignsApril 7, 2021 - 9:16 pm
- 6 Signs That It’s Time to Redesign Your Supply Chain StrategyApril 7, 2021 - 9:12 pm
- 5 Technologies Every Airport NeedsApril 1, 2021 - 6:43 pm