Publish On Our Blog
If you have an idea for a blog post, then we might be interested in publishing it. It will instantly reach all of our current audience and if we deem it fit, it will also be added to our email autoresponder series, which means that anyone who ever subscribes to our mailing list will see it at one point in time.
If you want to get an idea of the number of people that your post would reach, check out our “Advertise on Inet Solutions” page for real-time traffic stats of our website. Now let’s get to the post requirements.
If you are familiar with our website, you know that we don’t take perfection or quality for granted. As a guest blogger, those same rules will be applied to your posts and if they are not met, your content won’t get published.
We review each and every single post before it gets published, so if you’d like to have a smooth guest post sailing, your posts need to meet the following requirements:
- Provide insightful and actionable information that people will actually use.
- Flawless English – only writers who have flawless control of the English language will be allowed to guest post on our blog.
- Include images wherever necessary to illustrate what you are talking about – do not forget about ALT tags when uploading your images.
- Talk to the audience like you would talk to your friends.
- No more than 2 – 3 sentences per paragraph.
- Structure of the posts:
- Start off with 1 or 2 intro paragraphs which let the readers know what this post will be about.
- Go into a “What You’ll Learn” section where you basically list (with a few radio buttons) what the reader will learn from your article.
- Go into the essence of the post. A natural structuring of the content is required meaning that you can use all the headings from H1 to H6. So if you have a main section, it would start with H1, then if you have a sub-section in that main section, you would have an H2, then if you have a sub-section of that sub-section, it will be under an H3 tag, and so on.
- Finish with a “Conclusion”, “Summary”, or “Wrapping It Up” section (whichever fits better) where you simply encapsulate the point you wanted to make with the post (in a few paragraphs) and then end with a closing caption.
- Examples of posts which’s structure you can use as a blueprint:
- How I Increased Daily Email Subscribers By 119% Overnight
- How To Quickly & Easily Track Your Website’s Rankings
- The Ultimate Guide to PBN Safety – Leave Zero Footprints
- The Ultimate Guide To WordPress Speed Optimization
- Creating & Promoting The Perfect Fiverr Gig – Step-By-Step Tutorial
- How To Quickly & Easily Find High Authority Expired Web 2.0 Accounts
- Find Cheap High PR Expired Domains – Step By Step Tutorial
Still Want To Be Published On Our Website?
If you still want and feel like you can write for our blog after reading the post requirements above, then all you have to do is send us a message via our Contact page containing the following information:
- Let us know who you are.
- Let us know what idea you have about the blog post you want to publish on our website.
- Show us a few examples of previous blog posts that you have personally written.
We’re looking forward to some interesting and creative articles to be published on our blog. Don’t shy away.