Social media isn’t just a way for people to stay connected to friends and family members anymore. The right platforms are also valuable tools for brands that want to boost their sales and increase customer loyalty. Smart Insights tell us that users spend around 2 hours and 24 minutes each day interacting on social media […]
About Jen McKenzie
Jen McKenzie is an independent business consultant from New York. She writes extensively on business, education and human resource topics. When Jennifer is not at her desk working, you can usually find her hiking or taking a road trip with her two dogs. You can reach Jennifer @jenmcknzie
Entries by Jen McKenzie
Our support is available 24 hours a day – Eastern European Time Zone (UTC+02:00).
Monday – Friday: 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Sunday: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- How to Stay Safe OnlineApril 10, 2021 - 2:40 pm
- 4 New Hobbies to Pick Up This SummerApril 10, 2021 - 2:36 pm
- Top 5 Ways Social Media Marketing Can Help Boost Your BusinessApril 10, 2021 - 2:32 pm
- How to Improve the Success of Your Social Media CampaignsApril 7, 2021 - 9:16 pm
- 6 Signs That It’s Time to Redesign Your Supply Chain StrategyApril 7, 2021 - 9:12 pm
- 5 Technologies Every Airport NeedsApril 1, 2021 - 6:43 pm
- What To Look For in Sales Training SoftwareApril 1, 2021 - 6:39 pm