Dwell time refers to the average time visitors spend on your page. High dwell time indicates a lot of good things. For one, it means your visitors like your content. It may also mean that your website is well-optimized and structured well from a UX design perspective. More importantly, it’s an SEO factor that could […]
About John Marquez
John is an animal-loving Digital Marketing Ninja an avid Blogging Enthusiast. He spends most of his waking hours testing cutting-edge digital marketing strategies and on his spare time, plays with his dog, Zeus. You can follow him @J_PMarquez.
Entries by John Marquez
Our support is available 24 hours a day – Eastern European Time Zone (UTC+02:00).
Monday – Friday: 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Sunday: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- How to Stay Safe OnlineApril 10, 2021 - 2:40 pm
- 4 New Hobbies to Pick Up This SummerApril 10, 2021 - 2:36 pm
- Top 5 Ways Social Media Marketing Can Help Boost Your BusinessApril 10, 2021 - 2:32 pm
- How to Improve the Success of Your Social Media CampaignsApril 7, 2021 - 9:16 pm
- 6 Signs That It’s Time to Redesign Your Supply Chain StrategyApril 7, 2021 - 9:12 pm
- 5 Technologies Every Airport NeedsApril 1, 2021 - 6:43 pm
- What To Look For in Sales Training SoftwareApril 1, 2021 - 6:39 pm