Dwell time refers to the average time visitors spend on your page. High dwell time indicates a lot of good things. For one, it means your visitors like your content. It may also mean that your website is well-optimized and structured well from a UX design perspective. More importantly, it’s an SEO factor that could […]
About John Marquez
John is an animal-loving Digital Marketing Ninja an avid Blogging Enthusiast. He spends most of his waking hours testing cutting-edge digital marketing strategies and on his spare time, plays with his dog, Zeus. You can follow him @J_PMarquez.
Entries by John Marquez
Our support is available 24 hours a day – Eastern European Time Zone (UTC+02:00).
Monday – Friday: 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Sunday: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- How To Prevent a DDoS AttackMay 21, 2020 - 9:29 pm
- Why User Recruitment is Crucial for Your UX SuccessMay 21, 2020 - 7:18 pm
- How SEO Provides Benefits To Small BusinessesMay 9, 2020 - 12:27 pm
- 6 Things to Consider When Choosing the Correct Cyber Security Consultant for Your BusinessMay 6, 2020 - 9:55 pm
- 4 Key Components to a Successful Online StoreMay 1, 2020 - 12:07 pm
- 4 Things to Consider Before Scaling Your BusinessMay 1, 2020 - 12:01 pm
- Digital Marketing: A Lesson from TwitchApril 23, 2020 - 1:25 pm