It is no secret that the search industry has been dominated by keyword research for some time. But as the user grows more digitally savvy and information adept, Google is working hard to keep up. The more Google evolves to adapt for user behavior, the more we as search marketers need to adapt for Google’s […]
About Sean Martin
I am the Content Marketing Manager at Directive Consulting, a digital marketing agency in Southern California. We specialize in integrating SEO, PPC, social, and content into our online marketing campaigns. Check out my posts on the DC blog to see how we are innovating and changing the game.
Entries by Sean Martin
Our support is available 24 hours a day – Eastern European Time Zone (UTC+02:00).
Monday – Friday: 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Sunday: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- How to Ensure You Hire the Right PersonFebruary 16, 2020 - 11:17 am
- 7 Necessary Features Every Great Web Hosting Provider Should OfferFebruary 16, 2020 - 11:04 am
- What’s A Content Delivery Network (CDN) And Why Use One?February 16, 2020 - 11:00 am
- Beginner Guide for a Project ManagerFebruary 16, 2020 - 10:55 am
- How Using Instagram Hashtags Can Explode Site Traffic and EngagementFebruary 16, 2020 - 10:53 am
- Benefits of Enterprise SEO ServicesFebruary 5, 2020 - 11:09 am
- Paraphrasing Tool, The Best Tool to Rewrite ContentFebruary 5, 2020 - 11:06 am