Talking about your competition on your blog can be all kinds of awkward. Maybe you don’t want to bring them up in the first place, but you can’t avoid mentioning them because they have done or achieved something you want to talk about. Maybe you’re worried about their reaction. Maybe you’re worried about the reaction […]
About Jessica Peters
Jessica Peters is a freelance writer from Melbourne who blogs about health and fitness. Jessica is an avid traveler and regularly crosses the globe to learn about other cultures while blogging from her laptop.
Entries by Jessica Peters
The main goal of a sales page is to sell, period. This is why it can be so distressing when a page isn’t converting as you expected, or at all. The worst thing is that so many factors can be at cause here; it could have something to do with the length of the sales […]
If you run an e-commerce business, you know how important product pages are to your business; they either convert visitors or turn them away. Knowing this, it is important to make sure all the hard work done to get visitors to that page is not wasted. A product page that sells should provide information about […]
When it comes to e-commerce, a well-designed website can make the difference between a bounce and a sale. And if you’re after the latter, it’s safe to say that you’ll want to showcase your products on your homepage. But, this can be a tricky feat. As most websites nowadays gravitate towards simple designs, introducing too […]
Businesses market their goods and services with one main goal; to reach more potential customers with little money and effort. However, marketing can be tricky, especially if a business is introducing new goods and services into a new market. Businesses that have a lot of money and a large team to leverage in their marketing […]
Our support is available 24 hours a day – Eastern European Time Zone (UTC+02:00).
Monday – Friday: 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Sunday: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Top 6 Reasons Why AI Is The Future Of Video MarketingSeptember 21, 2021 - 8:28 am
- 6 Awesome Tips To Make Your Business Stronger In 2021August 29, 2021 - 12:53 am
- Why An Office Environment is So BeneficialAugust 29, 2021 - 12:48 am
- The Difference Between Blended Learning and E-LearningAugust 29, 2021 - 12:41 am
- Online Security Measures That Do Not WorkAugust 10, 2021 - 11:05 pm
- TOP 4 Longines Watches That You Should Spend Money On!July 28, 2021 - 9:53 am
- 4 Easy Ways to Generate Awesome Content IdeasJuly 7, 2021 - 10:00 pm