Remarketing is a form of advertising which involves retargeting users which have already visited your company’s website. Remarketing ads are most often banner ads which appear in the footer or sidebar of websites which have signed up to let Google advertise. This is a seamless way for customers to see many touch points of your […]
About Roger Sterling
A digital marketing poster.
Entries by Roger Sterling
When you are marketing your business, it could be with the traditional methods of radio, TV and printed adverts, or it could be through social media, a website, emails, and many other methods of digital marketing. For many businesses, digital marketing is becoming the preferred option as it can reach more people much quicker and […]
Websites are significant digital marketing tools. Visitors to a site can be customers, potential customers, or people seeking information who may then come back as customers. For this reason, it is very important to make sure that your website is visible on the search engine results page. The efforts to make a website visible or […]
Our support is available 24 hours a day – Eastern European Time Zone (UTC+02:00).
Monday – Friday: 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Sunday: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- TOP 4 Longines Watches That You Should Spend Money On!July 28, 2021 - 9:53 am
- 4 Easy Ways to Generate Awesome Content IdeasJuly 7, 2021 - 10:00 pm
- 5 Types Of Marketing Every Start Up Owner Should Be Aware OfJune 29, 2021 - 7:48 am
- 7 Effective Salon Marketing Ideas in 2021June 15, 2021 - 7:58 am
- How to Leverage Storytelling to Boost Your Online SalesJune 15, 2021 - 7:56 am
- Signs You Need a New Brand Design, and How to Do ItJune 15, 2021 - 7:54 am
- Should I Hire a SEO Consultant?June 1, 2021 - 1:32 pm