Getting to Know the Survivor Glashutte Original Watches
These German timepieces embody the brand’s six core values: Excellence, Modernity, Originality, Tradition, Exclusivity, and Beauty. Although Glashütte Original is not as well-known as other luxury brands, its craftsmanship and spirit make for a compelling tale. When the first group of watchmakers arrived in Glashütte in 1845, they founded an independent watchmaking industry that produced masterpieces. The custom lives on today and Glashütte Original continues to shine in the industry. The watch brand has lasted over a century and has survived the watch crisis, like quartz.
We’ve seen a lot of amazing watches over the years. However, nothing beats seeing the watches in hand. That’s when you get a sense of how vibrant the dial colors are. Glashutte Original Watches are stunning looks in real life, the dials are amazing.
Glashütte Original Watches Characteristics
Every component of each watch movement is made in-house, with the highest level of manufacturing depth and the most stringent precision standards. Every luxury watch brand has its distinguishing feature to recall, and Glashütte’s is the swan-neck fine adjustment. This classic Glashütte swan-neck fine adjustment has been in use since 1888 and has a history of over 100 years. Glashütte Original timepieces are recognized for several characteristics, including the following:
In the Glashütte Original, there are five distinct watch sets. Each set interprets the brand’s values and spirits specifically to meet the needs of wearers, while all of them illustrate Glashütte Original’s high quality, precision, and excellent craftsmanship.
- Pano Collection. Vary slightly in appearance, mostly in their dials. The watch’s asymmetrical dial with its expanded date display has become a notable symbol of the Pano collection.
- Senator Collection. Shows Glashütte’s excellence to the fullest. The sharp printed red minute numerals, and lasered indices, and a matching railroad chapter ring, distinguish Excellence. All timepieces in this series come with a certificate proving that the jewel you’re carrying has passed a 24-day in-house performance inspection, ensuring Glashütte’s highest quality.
- Spezialist Collections. Were created specifically for sports and diving competitions. The timepiece is an ideal companion for diving in the deep sea because of its excellent time accuracy and shock resistance. The watches with the highest grade must be water-resistant to 30 bar and resistant to saltwater corrosion.
- Vintage Collections. The dial color of the vintage collection is well-known, especially the most appealing and common orange and green style. The dial surface was developed using original 1960s techniques and processes, evoking the “vintage” style definition. Its style of the sixties is described by the classic dial, hands, anti-reflective sapphire crystal, Arabic numerals, and diamond-cut indexes.
- Ladies’ collections. The timepiece in the lady series is both a functional watch and jewelry on a lady’s wrist, and it is heavily adorned with mother-of-pearl, gems, and diamonds.
Glashütte’s creations offer both innovation and tradition, creating glamorous and classic watches for both men and women.
- Pano With an asymmetrical dial and contemporary graphics, the Pano has a playful and unusual style.
- Senator focuses on the watch’s beauty and functionality
- Spezialist offers watches with professional functions that perform well in specific environments such as on land, at sea, or even in the air
- Ladies offers classic and feminine designs that are devoted to women
- Vintage is a contemporary representation of the art for the two dynamic decades
Glashütte Original is an internationally known brand with a long history. The collections explore the many facets in many ways. All models are designed to the same high standards of aesthetics and accuracy and are highly durable.
Pano Collections is known for its innovative asymmetric watches. These groundbreaking models give the art of watchmaking at Glashütte Original an unmistakable, timeless face with their asymmetric dial visuals.
- Pano Lunar Tourbillon
- Pano Lunar Tourbillon
- Pano Graph
- Pano Matic Counter XL
- Pano Inverse
- Pano Matic Inverse
- Pano Matic Lunar
- Pano Reserve
Classically sleek watches. These classically elegant timepieces represent the best in the art of German engineering. Here, mechanical complexity meets traditional elements and a functional, timeless design. Discover the Senator collections.
- Alfred Helwig Tourbillon 1920 – Limited Edition
- Senator Tourbillon
- Senator Chronometer Tourbillon – Limited Edition
- Senator Moon Phase Skeletonized Edition
- Senator Manual Winding Skeletonized Edition
- Senator Cosmopolite
- Senator Excellence Perpetual Calendar
- Senator Chronometer
- Senator Chronometer Regulator
- Senator Chronograph Panorama Date
- Senator Observer
- Senator Excellence Panorama Date Moon Phase
- Senator Excellence Panorama Date
- Senator Excellence
Powerful sports watches. Developed to exceed expectations. The timepieces in this collection offer the maximum reliability above and below the water. Discover the Spezialist collections.
- SeaQ Panorama Date
Vintage Collections – Timepieces that have become iconic. These style classics are influenced by the 1960s and 1970s. These models are contemporary representations of two pivotal decades that forever altered the world. Here are the Vintage collections to choose from.
- Seventies Chronograph Panorama Date
- Seventies Panorama Date
- Sixties Chronograph Annual Edition
- Sixties Annual Edition
- Sixties Chronograph
- Sixties Panorama Date
Watches for women. Glashütte Original is devoted to both inner and outer beauty. Our ladies’ models have an irresistible appeal thanks to delicate, shimmering dials, refined color combinations, feminine shapes, and playful details. Discover the Ladies’ collections.
- Pano Matic Luna
- Lady Serenade
Glashütte Original Watches has cultivated a tradition of excellence and innovation that has spanned decades and continues to inspire us all. They’re all the same under German engineering design, and they’re all the same in terms of an eye for detail and style. It all comes down to personal preference: which one do you choose, which one tugs at your heartstrings, or which one conjures up visions of engineering perfection? This is the real leveler of the collection, and you can only accept the organic essence of attraction to go with the flow.
With TWC, Japan’s certified brand watch shop. Ensure that high-quality and original branded watches are available online and in-store, with multilingual staff, to assist clients with all their needs and preferences. Now is the time to visit the online site or the store itself.