Today’s business world is inevitably connected with its online presence and no company should underestimate this fact. If we dig deeper SEO is the crown jewel on top of the whole online marketing scope. Search Engine Optimization is crucial for every website but is not what it used to be. The proper methods and criteria for […]
About Anastas Chobanov
Master in Balkan Linguistics, photographer, creative writer, working class hero, past graffiti artist and wannabe music encyclopedia. A man with many interests, still searching for the beauty in life that doesn't exist. Striving to be the successful author he always dreamt of being.
Entries by Anastas Chobanov
More and more people are working with the Internet and their business is vitally dependent on their connection and service features. This is why every serious a business owner needs a quality hosting provider that he/she can trust. The fact that there are thousands of companies offering hosting services is not making the task any […]
SEO has been in the spotlight for a number of years now and there are no indications that this might change any time soon. Any business website needs quality Search Engine Optimization in order to grow, reach more visitors and eventually convert them into customers. It is a long process that is dangerously close to […]
When it comes to organic ranking signals there are always grey areas and one can never be sure if something is true or false. In this case Google’s John Mueller gave us information on the contact information in a web site, and if it is an organic ranking signal. This happened in a Google Hangout […]
John Mueller from Google continues to light up different grey areas in the SEO universe. On the 8th of July, in a Google Hangout on Google+ he informed the community that Google will not penalize you if you have short articles. He noted that the decision of having a short or long article should not […]
We have all heard and noticed those annoying pop ups and we know that they are not the favorites of Google’s webmaster analysts team. Last month Mihai Aperghis asked a very interesting question: Googlebot might give higher priority to the content on the pop-up instead of the content behind it? This happened in a Google […]
Sometimes we want to start something from the top but we are already too deep in the topic and cannot afford losing what we already managed to do. I personally had this situation a couple of times in my life and it is always a really hard decision. Now lets project this problem into a […]
It has been more than 2 years since Google killed Authorship Markup officially. The last time I heard about it was when Gary Illyes from Google advised users not to remove authorship from their pages since Google might still use it. As we understood, they were being used for in-depth articles. But now times have changed and […]
We spoke a lot about Manual Actions from Google, but this time I am going to give you some information on the after-math or as we might name it – the recovery process. The interesting Google+ hangout was posted on the 17th of June and the man responsible for it is again John Mueller. He answered […]
It seems that even during the hot summer days Google does not stop the implementation of new features and services. During the previous month, the people from Google added a new feature to the Google Search Analytics aspect in the Google Search Console. As firstly reported by Jonathan Jones on Twitter, the new option allows […]
Our support is available 24 hours a day - Eastern European Time Zone (UTC+02:00)
Monday - Friday: 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Sunday: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Easily Improve Business Mobile Security With These 5 TipsDecember 11, 2018 - 8:30 pm
- 4 Reasons To Use Social Media For Your BusinessDecember 5, 2018 - 5:32 pm
- Why Your Business Would Benefit From the Involvement of an External CopywriterDecember 5, 2018 - 12:34 pm
- 5 Important Instagram Policies You Often Overlook as a MarketerDecember 1, 2018 - 8:00 pm
- Local SEO vs National SEO: The Fundamental Differences & Which of These You Should Focus OnDecember 1, 2018 - 7:53 pm
- The Best Spinner Ultimate Tutorial & Honest Review – Content Spinning Made SimpleOctober 26, 2017 - 12:00 pm
- SERPed Ultimate Tutorial & Honest Review – The Only SEO Tool You Will Ever NeedOctober 2, 2017 - 12:19 am
- Serpdrive Ultimate Tutorial & Honest Review – The Fastest Way To Find Cheap Authority Expired DomainsDecember 19, 2016 - 10:35 pm
- Pro Rank Tracker New Features – Rankings Discovery, Keyword Suggestions & Google Exact Search Volume DataNovember 4, 2016 - 7:29 pm
- Spin Rewriter 7.0 Honest Review – Cutting-Edge & Cost-Effective Content Spinning SoftwareOctober 29, 2016 - 10:19 am
- One Hour Indexing 50% Discount – Top Tier Guaranteed Indexing ServiceMay 5, 2017 - 11:17 am
- Spinner Chief 20% Discount Coupon – Quick & Easy Content Spinning SoftwareMay 5, 2017 - 10:21 am
- GSA Content Generator 5% Discount Coupon – The Ultimate Content Scraper For GSA SERMay 2, 2017 - 11:40 am
- Bluehost 40% Discount – Fast & Professional Website Hosting ServicesJune 8, 2016 - 6:31 pm
- SiteGround Hosting Starting At $3.95 – Quality-Crafted Hosting ServicesJune 7, 2016 - 6:54 am