AMP logos are getting more and more widely used but it seems that not everyone knows how to implement them properly. The topic was raised by Elena L. from Google. She posted a help thread on the Google Webmaster Help forums which is straight to the point. Elena said that she noticed how a number of […]
About Anastas Chobanov
Master in Balkan Linguistics, photographer, creative writer, working class hero, past graffiti artist and wannabe music encyclopedia. A man with many interests, still searching for the beauty in life that doesn't exist. Striving to be the successful author he always dreamt of being.
Entries by Anastas Chobanov
If you use Google’s search engine for research on tonight’s dinner quite often, or you just like to expand your culinary culture with not that traditional sauces, mixtures or ingredients, most probably you already saw the new food thumbnails that come up after some culinary searches. These yummy photographs are seen on the left side in […]
We noticed that a new section was added to the Google Search Console and it was officially announced by Google on the 17th of May. It can be found under the Search Appearance section and is called “Rich Cards”. In this section Google will show you various data concerning your rich snippets, AMP, schema, App […]
If you haven’t noticed until now, Google renamed its App Indexing to Firebase App Indexing. I first noticed this change thanks to Barry Schwartz who spotted it, even before it got announced, on the 18th of May, when Google I/O happened. For those whom are not familiar with the new name, Firebase is a company which […]
Many sites got penalized during the last few years but at least the people from Google think about the community and share tips and advices on how to improve your site’s appearance. For example, let’s go back in time to 2012 when Google released their DMCA algorithm penalty. This algorithm got updated only once, and […]
For most of the articles posted here I use Google Hangouts with John Mueller. This man is a real well, when it comes to giving out information, various types of suggestions, and good practices. Now, before things get to him they were most probably posted on the Webmaster Forums. More than 50% of the SEO and Google related […]
We have all seen hundreds of movies where in the future everything is controlled by the human voice. Nowadays we can use our voices to navigate more and more appliances. It seems that the people from Google do not want to fall behind and want to use the most innovative trends out there. Don’t get […]
A lot of people wonder and some of them even accuse Google for kind of manipulating traffic quality. I even read comments that Google are probably responsible for the fabricated AdWords clicks. Well, now these people have something to hold on as Gary Illyes confirmed a fact being dangerously close to actually manipulating traffic quality, but […]
We have a lot of news connected with penalties from Google this month and with this article we will continue the trend. If you are checking Google announcements regularly this will not be any new information for you. Google already warned webmasters about penalties if they are using sneaky mobile redirects in October last year. […]
While we are on the penalties topic from yesterday I would like to share with you other news that came from Google. The man of the hour is again John Mueller who made an interesting comment in a Google Hangout on Google+ on the 3rd of May. He stated that major travel sites were showing product […]
Our support is available 24 hours a day - Eastern European Time Zone (UTC+02:00)
Monday - Friday: 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Sunday: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Improving Digital Presence: A Quick GuideMay 18, 2019 - 6:30 am
- How to Decide Which Type of Web Hosting is Needed?May 18, 2019 - 4:47 am
- Digital Marketing Tools to Increase ProductivityMay 13, 2019 - 9:38 pm
- Top Network Marketing MLM Companies to JoinMay 8, 2019 - 5:14 pm
- 5 Reasons Twitter Should be in Your Marketing StrategyMay 5, 2019 - 4:20 am
- The Best Spinner Ultimate Tutorial & Honest Review – Content Spinning Made SimpleOctober 26, 2017 - 12:00 pm
- SERPed Ultimate Tutorial & Honest Review – The Only SEO Tool You Will Ever NeedOctober 2, 2017 - 12:19 am
- Serpdrive Ultimate Tutorial & Honest Review – The Fastest Way To Find Cheap Authority Expired DomainsDecember 19, 2016 - 10:35 pm
- Pro Rank Tracker New Features – Rankings Discovery, Keyword Suggestions & Google Exact Search Volume DataNovember 4, 2016 - 7:29 pm
- Spin Rewriter 7.0 Honest Review – Cutting-Edge & Cost-Effective Content Spinning SoftwareOctober 29, 2016 - 10:19 am
- One Hour Indexing 50% Discount – Top Tier Guaranteed Indexing ServiceMay 5, 2017 - 11:17 am
- Spinner Chief 20% Discount Coupon – Quick & Easy Content Spinning SoftwareMay 5, 2017 - 10:21 am
- GSA Content Generator 5% Discount Coupon – The Ultimate Content Scraper For GSA SERMay 2, 2017 - 11:40 am
- Bluehost 40% Discount – Fast & Professional Website Hosting ServicesJune 8, 2016 - 6:31 pm
- SiteGround Hosting Starting At $3.95 – Quality-Crafted Hosting ServicesJune 7, 2016 - 6:54 am