On the 2nd of May, Google posted their annual webspam report for 2015 on the webmaster blog. From the report we can see that they made 4.3 million manual actions during the year or to put it another way – Google does 500 manual penalties per hour. After this information we ask ourselves: Why so many manual actions […]
About Anastas Chobanov
Master in Balkan Linguistics, photographer, creative writer, working class hero, past graffiti artist and wannabe music encyclopedia. A man with many interests, still searching for the beauty in life that doesn't exist. Striving to be the successful author he always dreamt of being.
Entries by Anastas Chobanov
Did you notice that Google’s in-depth articles dropped out kind of mysteriously at the start of April. If you didn’t, then this article will not give you any new information, but if you missed this search feature, we have something to make you happy. I understood that Barry Schwartz emailed them a lot of times for a […]
As a follow up on our site speed as a ranking signal article from the past days, we havemore information gravitating around the topic, which for some may sound slightly confusing. The information comes from Paul Haahr who is not only an employee at Google, but probably one of the most knowledgeable people around the […]
Page speed is something every webmaster should worry about from the user’s point of view. But is it that disturbing when you look at it from an SEO perspective? Many SEOs look at the speed of a website as something that can really harm or improve the site’s rating. Some SEOs even stress out that the […]
Let us start with that – not every algorithm should have a negative impact on your site. After the release of Google Penguin 3.0, which happened 18 months ago we read a lot of opinions where users stated that they are basically doomed. No matter how extreme are algorithms like Penguin or Panda, you can […]
Footer and boilerplate content have been discussed and covered quite a lot but it seems that we have to mention them again. The man responsible for that is John Mueller as he again brought the topic up while answering a question in a Google Hangout. This happened on the 15th of April on Google+. According […]
In addition to our redirects article we have some more information on the topic to share with the public. The main point is what do we actually do with products that do not exist any longer. This is not a new problem since a video was posted in March, 2014 by Matt Cutts who shared the official Google […]
Removing Spam looks like an easy task that should not require much time, but as we see in our everyday work, it really takes some time for Google to remove spam entries. If you ever thought that this delay is concrete for you and your clients – delete this thought as even former Google employees […]
Redirects have always been a gray area and a lot of us have been thinking about how they are handled by Google. A month ago John Mueller from Google promised some more information as he was going to dig deeper into the topic. How Google handles 302 redirects, especially, raised a debate among the SEO society and […]
Localization of web content is getting more and more attention nowadays. This is due to its growing relevance to SEO and anti-spam practices. So, if you ever wondered if alt tags should be in the same language as the content of the web page – you will now get a concrete answer. The explanation comes from […]
Our support is available 24 hours a day - Eastern European Time Zone (UTC+02:00)
Monday - Friday: 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Sunday: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- 10 Best Tips for Writing Email Marketing Copy that ConvertsMarch 22, 2019 - 5:53 pm
- SEO vs PPC: Which Option would be the Best for Your BusinessMarch 22, 2019 - 5:34 pm
- 9 Great Tips to Grow Your Business with Marketing AutomationMarch 20, 2019 - 4:08 pm
- Things You Should Consider Before Choosing a Website Hosting PlanMarch 20, 2019 - 9:25 am
- Are You Ready To Start A New Business?March 13, 2019 - 3:38 pm
- The Best Spinner Ultimate Tutorial & Honest Review – Content Spinning Made SimpleOctober 26, 2017 - 12:00 pm
- SERPed Ultimate Tutorial & Honest Review – The Only SEO Tool You Will Ever NeedOctober 2, 2017 - 12:19 am
- Serpdrive Ultimate Tutorial & Honest Review – The Fastest Way To Find Cheap Authority Expired DomainsDecember 19, 2016 - 10:35 pm
- Pro Rank Tracker New Features – Rankings Discovery, Keyword Suggestions & Google Exact Search Volume DataNovember 4, 2016 - 7:29 pm
- Spin Rewriter 7.0 Honest Review – Cutting-Edge & Cost-Effective Content Spinning SoftwareOctober 29, 2016 - 10:19 am
- One Hour Indexing 50% Discount – Top Tier Guaranteed Indexing ServiceMay 5, 2017 - 11:17 am
- Spinner Chief 20% Discount Coupon – Quick & Easy Content Spinning SoftwareMay 5, 2017 - 10:21 am
- GSA Content Generator 5% Discount Coupon – The Ultimate Content Scraper For GSA SERMay 2, 2017 - 11:40 am
- Bluehost 40% Discount – Fast & Professional Website Hosting ServicesJune 8, 2016 - 6:31 pm
- SiteGround Hosting Starting At $3.95 – Quality-Crafted Hosting ServicesJune 7, 2016 - 6:54 am